Have the best experience that incorporates climbing the highest mountain in Kenya and second highest in Africa as you proceed to dazzling and titanic tours with the most executive guides cum drivers. Anticipate to have a compelling rendezvous with the diverse wildlife, both flora and fauna. There’s a variety of smashing and unique birdlife also found in the destination of which some are easy to spot and others not. The safari is a budget one where value for money is given incredibly. It is the greatest and self-satisfactory opportunity given to those who really have the urge to relish a wildlife adventure on a budget.
Mount Kenya is the second highest mountain in Africa with beautiful and pristine snowcapped peaks, Batian, Nelion and point Lenana. The mountain supports a variety of wildlife like elephants, buffalo, monkeys, antelopes, lions and even leopards and many birds’ species for the bird lovers. Mount Kenya climbing months is July, August, December and January. So get your gears right and get ready for the unconditional and extraordinary moment ravishing experience. It is a pristine type of experience.
Climb inclusive of:
- Return transfer Nairobi – Nanyuki – Nairobi
- 2 transfer from Nanyuki
- 3 meals per day while trekking
- 5 days Mt. Kenya trek
- 4 nights’ accommodation while trekking
- All government park fees at Mt Kenya National park
- English Speaking Mountain Guides and Porters
- Full board accommodation Simba lodge
- Two Man tent.
- Gloves, Sun glasses, Sleeping bag, Hats , Rain suits,
- Warm Jacket, Heavy boots, Scarf’s, Rain Trousers.
- Price is exclusive of first and Last Night accommodation in Nairobi.
You can hire some of the equipments available at a reasonable cost.